Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclude from All authorazation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I have to given authorazation that are start with Z.i,e Z* to so many users..But now I want to exculde only two transastion Authorazation i.e ZRABC & ZRXYZ.

How I can exclude these two transastion from Z*.

Thanks

Moni

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> How I can exclude these two transastion from Z*.

There have been quite a few discussions about this and the basic answer is:"you cannnot":. SAP security is about allowing stuff, not denying.

As Ravi pointed out, working with ranges may be an option. One additional advice from me: Test your ranges by entering them into the SE16 selection screen for table TSTC to see if the range really suits your needs.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

You canu2019t enter the T-codes like z* in Role menu you have to enter full T-Codes.

But You can enter like this in object level under S_Tcode

You can restrict like below

Add object S_tcode manually

Under that object enter

From za* to zw*

Again from zs* to zz*

In this you can restrict zr*

In this way you can avoide which is not required.

You canu2019t restrict except

0 Kudos

Yaa I have given in S_Tcode.

Now I will assign range for Z tcode.

Thanks for your nice reply.

Moni

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> How I can exclude these two transastion from Z*.

There have been quite a few discussions about this and the basic answer is:"you cannnot":. SAP security is about allowing stuff, not denying.

As Ravi pointed out, working with ranges may be an option. One additional advice from me: Test your ranges by entering them into the SE16 selection screen for table TSTC to see if the range really suits your needs.

0 Kudos

thanks for nice reply.

My problem has been solved

Moni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perhaps you realize now that using ranges was a design error to begin with...

Another "trick" is to add an additional authorization object to the transactions in SE93, which checks something which only the correct users are authorized for.

Cheers,

Julius