cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have to trigger form from me23n........how to do that...what are the things i have to give nace t.code, nast table....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the PO Smartform Select the Standard Program SAPFM06P in SE38 and Copy to ZProgram and it asks to copy all the Includes Give the Include Names also as ZInclude Names and Select all the Include and The say COPY(So that the Standard code also get Copied)

in the TOP Include say ZFM06PTOP declare all the Internal Tables which u are using in the Smartform and also the Smartform Print related details

{----

• DATA DECLARATIONS *

----

DATA: LF_FORMNAME TYPE TDSFNAME, " To get the Form name

LF_FM_NAME TYPE RS38L_FNAM. " To get the Fun.Module Name

DATA : CF_RETCODE.

DATA: ANZAL LIKE NAST-ANZAL. "HUNGARY

DATA: NAST_ANZAL LIKE NAST-ANZAL. "Number of outputs (Orig. + Cop.)

DATA: XSCREEN(1) TYPE C. "Output on printer or screen

DATA: REPEAT(1) TYPE C.

DATA: LS_COMPOSER_PARAM TYPE SSFCOMPOP.

DATA: LS_RECIPIENT TYPE SWOTOBJID.

DATA: LS_CONTROL_PARAM TYPE SSFCTRLOP.

DATA: LS_SENDER TYPE SWOTOBJID.

DATA: BEGIN OF OTFDATA1 OCCURS 0 .

INCLUDE STRUCTURE ITCOO .

DATA: END OF OTFDATA1 .}

In the Include ZFM06PE02

Include ur Performs in the Perform FORM_ENTRY and call u ssf_function_module_name and comment the FM ME_READ_PO_FOR_PRINTING(Used for SCRIPTS).

In the ZProgram Itself u declare the forms for the Performs u declared and pass the NAST-OBJKY(PO Number)

{FORM GET_EKKO_DATA .

SELECT *

FROM EKKO

INTO TABLE IT_EKKO

WHERE EBELN = NAST-OBJKY.

}

whcih acts as Parameter.

In the Transaction ME21N Go to MEssages and Give the Output type and related Data

For the Purchase order Smartform u have created the ZProgram should be assigned in the NACE transaction.

Application ---> EF select -

>output Types ->NEU(or ZNEU which the functional consultants would be assigned)-> Processing Routines -

> give the ZProgram Name in the column PDF/Smartforms and select the Type in the Next Column as 1.

Now u can execute the Smartform from the Transction ME21N/ME22N/ME23N.

Regards,

Vijaya Lakshmi.T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the output type is already configured in NACE with the FORM name and DRIVER program name, then create a OUTPUT in ME22N for that output type by clicking MESSAGES button in Application tool bar..

then check for the Print preview..

If the output type is not yet configured in NACE, configure it with the steps given by MR Venkat and do the above steps

Hope its clear

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto NACE

-

>Select Purchase

-

>Select NEW output type

-

>Cofigure Driver Program, Form Routine and Smartform

Save it and assign one Customizing transport request.

then Got Me22N

-

>Take Print preview be clicking on Print Preview buttom.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

NACE is used for Output Type, Condition Record, Procedures, and Access Sequence Configuration.

For example in NACE:

Choose application area as EF -> Click on Output Types pushbutton -> Check the Output Types and double click on Processing Routines option on the left pane of the window -> It will show you the transmission medium, program, and form.

You can maintain new entries here.

Similarly you would create condition records and access sequences.