cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to save a modified query in Web Analyzer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Morning,

We are beginning to work with the Netweaver 2004s Portal and its integration with BI. We have created a query using Query Designer and we are able to view it in the Portal's Web Analyzer using the 0ANALYSIS_PATTERN Default Template. While I am in Web Analyzer, I have made modifications such as adding Free Chars. to the query. After my modifications I click on the Save AS button in Web Analyzer. The screen that appears only allows me to enter a Description and not a Technical Name. Once I do this, I receive an error saying I need a technical name.

We are currently running Netweaver 04s SP6 for BI and BI-JAVA. Has anyone ran into this issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael

We have not yet had this issue. Could we exchange, eventually separately on your architecture and installation. We are wondering on which configuration install BI-Java (separate server, separate DB, same server ?)

Thank you

Fabrice

PS once installed we can (and will) have a look at this issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas and all,

I am also facing the same problem while trying to do save as. Anyone has tried this before or knows how to get it done.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Has anyone faced this "Save as" error as of yet ? We have still not found a solution for this, if someone has come across this issue any points will be appreciated.

Andreas or any of the moderators do you have any points to share.

Thanks a lot