cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in VOFM requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I wanted to create a new requirement for pricing..

I went to VOFM >requirements>Pricing>I have given my own number i.e 965>pressed on source text or F5 --> system is asking for a access key..

Can you please tell me why system is asking for a access key when I want to create my own requirement. ? If the method i am using is wrong, please sugguest how to create my own requirement ?

Thanks,

Ashok S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akasha,

Thanks for your reply.

Now i understand that for creating any routines and formulae we need a access key, eventhough that is a user defined..

Thanks guys for all your valuable inputs.

Thanks,

Ashok S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes the system will ask you the access key why because you are going to change mode.

Alsmost every one will be given the display authorisation.

But for certain people like ABAP persons only they (BASIS) people provide authrisation to change the standard programs.

Ask your ABAP person to add the routine there.

He/she knows the access key.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if you want access key log onto

[www.service.sap.com/swdc|www.service.sap.com/swdc]

from menu select keys& requests or ask u r basis guy to help

note down the object id for which you want access key

anyway logon with your abapper userid it wont ask for access key

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am using developer's user ID only.

Second thing is that I am not trying to modify any of the existing SAP standard routines. I am trying to create my own routine using the allowed number range.

I hope this will help you guys to give a soulution to my problem.

Thanks,

Ashok S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashok,

in order to create a new z routine you need a SAP acces key . even though it is a z development , the object must eb registerd with sap and sap generated you a access key

this you must use to create modify the routine.

while a developer id gives you the right to create z objects , a access key is reuired for routine and formulaes

try to log to sap market place and in the section Keys anb request , generate a key else ask the basis to give you one

hope this helps

Thanks

akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashok Sakamuri ,

What you have gone thorugh is correct. You need to have the Access Key to make any changes in standard programs. You will have to comply with lots of rules and regulations when you require an access key.

Anyway this routines are checked through Abaper, you should seek Abaper's help in writing a Routine.

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

Hope you are not using developer user ID,

As for any new enhancement programs system will ask for access key if if is not a developer ID,

Pl contact ur Basis team,they will provide the access key.