Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absent days in payslip

rashmi_purohit2
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi experts,

In payslip (PE51) i have a requirement of printing the total days an employee is absent for Attendance or Absence Type (AWART) - 0019,0020,0021..how can i print the cumilative days for these absent type?

Thanks in advance.

Rashmi.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rashmi,

I think for this purpose you have to modified the Standard code for Payslip Driver(HINCEDT0). and populate the field as per your requirement. Include this field in PE51.

Declare your Variable in this include rpceddz9.

and populate this variable in rpcedsz9 in Form allocate-to-windows-mod.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Chandrashekhar

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rashmi,

I think for this purpose you have to modified the Standard code for Payslip Driver(HINCEDT0). and populate the field as per your requirement. Include this field in PE51.

Declare your Variable in this include rpceddz9.

and populate this variable in rpcedsz9 in Form allocate-to-windows-mod.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Chandrashekhar

0 Kudos

Hi chandrashekhar,

Thanks for your reply.

But here i would like to know..even if i declare the variable in that particular include,how it wil get reflected in my form i.e PE51?

Is it something specific that i have to do to pass it to my for.Could please be clear on the "Allocate-to-window-mode".

Thanks,

Rashmi.

0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

Please note that its a trick.

If you are not using the Perticluar variable of I2001 then populate your calculated value in the Routine I had mentioned.

Include this field in PE51 as single field.

Regards,

Chadnrashekhar

0 Kudos

hi,

Ok as per you sed i have populated that variable in the routine..for e.g say my variable is gv_absent.

So this variable is not geting reflected in pe51.How will i transfer the value of this variable to my form.

Please elaborate on this.

Thanks in advance,

Rashmi.

Former Member
0 Kudos