cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting webservice entry from SR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Please let me know how can I delete an entry from SR.

I have CE 7.0. The webservice is in ECC 6.

Regards,

Yogesh,

Pune

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I suppose you want to remove the published information from SR (which I presume is on CE 7.1).

See this, directly from the help.

[remove from SR|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwce711/helpdata/en/dd/e65683b43b4e47b915ff63bdb8745e/content.htm]

Accord to the UDDI standard you can not delete the published information but you can hide it.

Check the ServiceRegistrySi webservice API, you can do all that you want. The best way to delete or publish a webservice is to use publication restrictions/rules. It will publish all webservice meta inside it and those removed from it will be unpublished.

Publication Rules

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwce711/helpdata/EN/48/56855c708131c3e10000000a42189d/content.htm]

hope it helps

regards

LNV

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You delete a service endpoint of a Web service that was already published, then the system The system unpublishes information about the deleted service endpoint

So we can not delete the entry from SR and we can stop the service by deleting the service endpoint...

Regards

Manohar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manohar,

Thanks for the answer.

But I am seeing 2 entries for a single web service in SR and I want to remove one entry.

The one entry has endpoint configured and the other one's endpoint is not configured.

I want to remove the one whoose endpoint is not configured.

Thanks,

Yogesh,

Pune

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

Try SAP Note 1259156

Hope it helps.

Regards

Eduardo Pacheco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo Arturo Pacheco Franco,

Thanks for reply. But I cannot see the options mentioned in the sap-note you mentioned.

We have 7.0 and the note is for 7.10 and 7.11.

So it did not work for me.

Thanks,

Yogesh,

Pune

ravindra_bollapalli2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

this iwll help u a bit

thanks and regards

bvr