cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enter Incoming Invoice ( MIRO) unalbe to post

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

While posting the Incoming Invoice using MIRO tran. - credit memo, After Entering the GL Account

Layout of Business Area , Cost Center, Partner Business area , and order field indicator shows all

tick mark, ( correct sign) ,

continuos message come fill in all required entry field.

but when I using other User ID Entering the Incoming Invoice happened.

Please reply me How to correct the same. Which Auth.shall I remove.

Regards,

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh

Welcome to SDN forum

As you are doing with another user ID and you are able to do so ,take help of BASIS consultant wheather your checking t.codes have been locked or not. Also just check in ME22N and VA02 wheather data is coming correctly or not to MIRO

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already checked the first SAP user name is not locked. and data is also not blocked.

Secondly process flow is also correct.

My problem is How to remove the indicator under the GL account : Cost center , Order.

Regards,

Santosh

Edited by: santosh warke on Apr 21, 2009 10:15 AM

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh

As you are entering the G/L account , so go to FS00 and check wheatehr that G/L account has been assigned to the Cost center or not. and that is the reason i said in my previous thread to check wheather G/L account has is coming or not in ME22N .So check wheather the Credit memo data configuration has been correctly configured or not

But the indicator feild will be configured and assigned by the FI consultant. So kindly consult with the the FI consultant.

If you tell what you have done exactly from starting in your process and what exactly you are doing then it would be easy for all of us

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Sri Nath,

GL account is assigned correctly to cost center. My once SAP user having problem , while doing the MIRO , GL account field, Cost center , Business area and order columns are observed as indicator field.

Continious error come enter into specified field. , and documnet was not saved.

But when other users are entering the Invoice , document was saved successfully.

i.e. May be my first user are chaged the Layout of the GL account.

Please reply me How to changed the layout.

Reagrds,

Santosh

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh

Check the following links

[https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=25126178&messageID=6977442]

[https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=25126178&messageID=7237283]

[https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=25126720&messageID=7149321]

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx sri nath for reply., but still my problem is not solved.

SAP user doing following entries :

MIRO ->Inv. date >Reference>Calculate Tax ( check box select) > Business place>text>PO ref>

--> select Delivery Note --> Select G/L Account -->

in this menu after select the G/l account --> Business area --> Cost Center --> Order ( This fielld

automatically Mandatory tick comes ) only in one SAP login.

So please tell me now How to remove this Mandatory tick to aboe field.

While on my other SAP user this field are not comes in Mandatory. so Invoice post successfully.

Regards,

Santosh

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh

If still the problem is solved then you need to consult with your MM consultant.and BASIS consultant So i suggest you to post the same thread in Material Management forum also.

Regards

Srinath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok