cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

console in WebAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Do we have a console view sort of thing in webAS in which we can check the flow of the application/services as and when they running, like JBoss which has a server cosole in which we can see all the events going on in the server.

Regards

Bhupesh...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

System.out prints will be available in defaultTrace files, located in server<X>/log folder, if severity of system.out and system.err is set to ALL. The latter can be done through LogConfigurator service.

As for the checking whether app-s and services are running you can also use the j2ee engine telnet interface.

Greetings, Myriana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhupesh

yes u can use SAPMMC under that right click on server node click developer trace it provides info about application (process list -> right click on jcontrol.exe u can se the trace file)

and u aslo use J2EE visual administrator tool that which service is running

regards,

kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

kaushal,

I tried what you said but I can't see my System.out.printlns.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Bhupesh,

There is something called SAPMMC (SAP Management Console). Here you may see all the servers, the nodes in each server and realted information. You may control your server from this (starting & stopping) and if your server crashes for some reason, you may find the errors and logs here!

Regards

ak

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also looking for the same that Bhupesh has mentioned earlier.

Say I wrote a servlet and I want to see the flow of my code,

eg.,

if ( condition1)

System.out.println("Condition1 is true");

else

System.out.println("Condition1 is false");

If I have the above lines in a servlet, where can I see the output at runtime?

thanks,

Vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check out in visula admin "Deploy-->Applications" and find the services status.

Is this what you want to know, pls update.

Best Regards,

Satyendra