cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing interactive form text input values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a simple offline interactive form with 2 text input elements Email and PhoneNumber.

I have created a button on the view. In the action, I have to get the values of the Email and PhoneNumber

How to capture input values from an uploaded interactive form.

Thanks

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

The one from which you are getting the values of the Input field is called online form. Offline form is nothing but the form which contains all the required values embedded into the it. For example all the values to be displayed in the Drop Down is hard coded in the form, can be filled anytime with or with out a network connection and also it contains a digital signature to transfer the data to the system. As the name indicates it is offline and cannot retrieve or send values to a WebService or RFC. Hope this give you some idea.

Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivekanandhan,

Can I not get the values (form input text values) into context(view context) once the offline form is uploaded ?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is the solution.

byte[] filebytearray = wdContext.currentPDFFileUploadElement().getFileData();
WDInteractiveFormHelper.transferPDFDataIntoContext(filebytearray, wdContext.nodeCustomerUpload());

This wdContext.nodeCustomerUpload must be exactly the same data node when the PDF file was created.