cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'SSO2Ticket' is an invalid terminal property of the context 'Request.'..

former_member187506
Contributor
0 Kudos

I am launching CRM 2007 from a portal URL iView. Works fine trust is established between the portal and our CRM system.

However, if I close the CRM browser window the message above appears when I try to launch SAP Gui from the portal. Or if I try to call CRM again, the single sign on is gone and I have to authenticate with user id and password.

How can I cause my session to persist?

Insights are appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to tell CRM2007 not to delete the SSO cookie? If after you finish the CRM session you use F5 to refresh the portal, does that reprompt for the portal username/password?

former_member187506
Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, the SSO2 ticket appears to be created during login only. Refreshing the portal page using F5 does not appear to cause the ticket to be recreated or established.

Curiously, if we launch CRM 2007 using a BSP Application iView we do not have the problem of the dissappearing ticket. When we launch by this method we loose the "Back" button for internal navigation within CRM 2007.

Insights are appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which CRM SP are you on? I think there were some issues before SP4...

former_member187506
Contributor
0 Kudos

We are on SP 5.

Additionally when we tried launching CRM 2007 as BSP iView we loose the CRM 2007 "Back" button for application level navigation.

However, the SSO ticket is not a problem. Unfortunately, in this scenario users cannot navigate the application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you logged a support call with SAP about this? To my thinking, exiting CRM should not cause problems with the portal!

former_member187506
Contributor
0 Kudos

That's the next step.....

Thanks for your help.

Answers (0)