Did you mean: 

RRI to ECC

former_member205400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In my BEX report I am jumping to both:

1) other BEx reports, and

2) ECC transactions

My template was modified so it opens in the same window as my BEx report (and it works fine), but my RRI to the ECC transaction still opens in another browser tab.

Is there another template setting I need to apply?

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the RRI Jump Still Does Not Work:

Many transactions and programs are not prepared for a call with parameters from the RRI, for example, because programs with additional screens are called in transactions and the sender and target fields are not compatible.

In this case a custom program that has all the necessary parameters and tables as selections fields and that then calls the actual transaction with the ABAP command CALL TRANSACTION or calls the desired program with SUBMIT can help.

Also refer to the documentation about the ABAP commands and SAP Notes 363203 and 694244 (as an example for a jump to transaction KSB5) and SAP Note 383077 (RRI: Transaction call fails).

Individual fields must be declared as PARAMETERS, and tables must be declared as TABLES. You can only jump to tab pages from within such custom developments.

If you jump from a node of a BEx query, the hierarchy is expanded before being passed to the target program or the target transaction in the leaves of the parent node. In this scenario, a list of values is always passed. It is not possible to pass the node name itself to a transaction or program.

former_member205400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I found the reason it does not work. In the ecc system SE93 transaction rsrr_web needs to be modifed according to: Note 1047591 - "Transaction ENTR does not exist"

However ... that being said I'm still wondering why it (ecc rri's) open up in a separate window even though I set the template to display the rri in the app window. The qry rri's do display in the same window.

Mike