cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change pricing Decimal Places?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

Howm can I change decimal places in material pricing?Till now system allow us prices to appear upto two decimal places. How to get it till three decimal places?

I did not find it in condition type control. This price is maual.

Can I chage this decimal places in material master level?

Can I chage it in PO/ SA level?

Thanks

Sangeeta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which currency you are having issue for the decimals? If it is with any currecny like JPY/USD or EURO then OY04 alone will not solve the issue. You need to chek out SAP notes availble for tem also.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

Thanks for your answers. I need to maintain upto 4 decimal places for Indian rupee. So if I cant maintain from oy04, then is there any other way to maintain decimal places?

Thanks

Chandra

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OY04 it is a oneway decision, extending yes, but removing not anymore possible then. Search OSS for more infos.

If you allow more decimals, then this has not only effect on purchase orders, it will certainly effect your FI books as well.

SAP predefines the currencies in its natural design.

If a currency like dollars has smaller units like cent, then the SAP currency will show that. eg. for USD 2 decimals.

If you need more detailed prices with more than 2 decimals, then you should use the price unit which is usually next to the price fields.

instead of 1,0025 dollar you just enter 100,25 dollar per 100, this has the same effect. and this is available in material master and any condition, hence in PO and SA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

Thank you very much for your answers.

Sangeeta

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Decimal places will be set at currency level (OY04 transaction). You should not change the decimal places when there is data in live system.

Thanks

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

please do check at OY04 transaction ...

Regards

Priyanka.P