Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Problem with delta activation in R3

Hi experts,

I have a problem with my 5.0 initial download. I only made the DNL_CUST_* objects but there are BUPA_MAIN BDOCs in my CRM system (I checked that CRM deltas are inactive, R3AC4 tcode). Doing some tests I could see that these BDOCs are the correspondant to delta modification of R3 customers. I asked to client system administrators and I discover that actual R3 backend was used in other project with another CRM system so, ¿it's possible that R3 has these delta in a active status in order to previous initial?

If yes, has anyone know how could I deactive these deltas? Maybe some R3 table?

I promise reward your answers, it's very important for me.

Thanks in advance

Tags:
replied

Hi

On the R/3 side, you have to create an RFC Destination to the CRM system. Then activate CRM as

consumer in table CRMCONSUM and maintain the table CRMRFCPAR. Through this table, the

determination of the RFC destinations for the data transfer is connected with the consumer, client,

object name and transfer type. For example, you can send data to a consumer in an initial download

only, and not in a delta download.

> In the CRM system, you have to create an RFC Destination to the R/3 backend and a R/3 Site with the

tool Administration Console. The R/3 Site references the RFC-Destination. Activate R/3 OLTP as

consumer in table CRMSONSUM.

Hope it helps

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question