cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation Cost Calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello folks,

I have a question here with respect to calculation of shipment costs for the different deliveries from different orders into one shipment cost document.

The scenario is: my client has different projects going on simultaneously from which they have to create various activities/sales orders, deliveries are created with respect to these activities/sales orders and clubbed into one single shipment document. Assuming there are 05 deliveries assigned to one single shipment document and hence shipment cost is also calculated for this shipment document.

Now how can we distribute the shipment cost to these different cost objects (WBS element/cost centre) individually so that correct cost of the project or sales order can be captured.

Thanks,

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On T-code T_56 on Settlement section for the item category you need to distribute, go to Cost distribution and select "B Delivery" and Account Assigment "K Cost Center".

This may let you distribute the cost by each delivery.

Regards,

RP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am wondering if anybody has anything to share here with this requirement as I also has same kind of requirement.

Thanks,

Sandy