Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asychronous outbound Proxy test with SPROXY

former_member361003
Participant
0 Kudos

ALL,

How could I use SPROXY to test my outbound asynchrous proxy. When I use it, I am getting 'commit missing' in SXMB_MONI message. Any idea about this issue.

Thanks.

Appreaciated.

BK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in R/3 in SPROXY after executing your outbound proxy, go to menu Extras -> click on Trigger Commit Work.....then you will not get Commit missing in SXMB_MONI for your msg..........

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Edited by: RAJEEV GUPTA on Apr 21, 2009 7:29 AM

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev

In SPROXY i could not find the EXTARS->Trigger Commit Work.

Can u pls explain the Navigation.

Thanks

former_member361003
Participant
0 Kudos

Awesome. It worked. Thanks Rajiv.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

-->For Outbound Proxy a method will be generated automatically.(This will be done using SPROXY t-code,Select your outbound interface,right click and select create button after that save and activate)

-->The method should be called in your ABAP program in SE38:

CALL METHOD w_mthd -> execute_asynchronous

EXPORTING

output = output(this output refers to the input structure generated in the SPROXY)

COMMIT WORK.

thanks

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

in case of abap client abap proxt, missing commit work could raise this error. In case of BPM, improper correlation could lead to such errors.

Use Commint work after calling the method as shown in below example.

CALL METHOD prxy->execute_asynchronous

EXPORTING

output = it.

commit work.

for this COMMIT MISSING problem to occur - I have a similar situation wherein a bunch of idocs in a SAP std program get processed - we have a idoc user exit - wherein we have this ABAP client proxy message being generated that gives out information regarding the idocs. Being a user exit - we don't issue the COMMIT WORK statment in the user exit code - allowing SAP std code to take care of it...we find that the last message out of a group of idocs being processed - the status of message in the R3 integration engine - is 'COMMIT MISSING' and the message gets stuck in R3.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to commit the proxy code.

Write Commit work command at the end of proxy, and then try testing proxy from SPROXY transaction.

It will solve your problem.

Thanks,

Hetal

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can test by executinng generated class from sproxy and tick xml payload,

check sxi_monitor in application server if it show successful then problem might be in XI/PI.