Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors with IDOC Adapter

david_torresllorente
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a big problem. We want to connect 2 R/3 by IDOC Adapter.

I have done what it says in the tutorial (How to Configure the Idoc Adapter), Then I configured the HR part of the sender intance (Master Data Distribution). But when I execute the program "RHALEINI" and i go to the transaction BD87 The Idoc go out to my port but then it comes a variable message "IDoc adapter inbound channel: Error Fehler beim Le".

I don't know where the error is. Where I can see the errors in the Integration Sserver? in the RWB?

Can Someone help me, please?

Another thing, do I have to create a communication channel in the sender instance in the IS?

Thank you...

Pablo Mortera

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the same problem. In SM58 of the ECC system the same error appears. Please look into the SM21 of the XI/PI system.

The error means: "Fehler beim Lesen der Id des eigenen Business System" and occurs because a error in pipeline.

Check transaction SLDCHECK in XI/PI system to find the real error.

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

"Fehler beim Le"(sen?) is german, means "Error during Re" (ad?). So obvisiosly your IDoc cant be read by XI inbound adapter.

May be the IDoc meta data cant be read. Go to transaction IDX2 and load them manually (usually they will be load automaticly), it's a good idea to delete them (they will be reloaded with the next message), to avoid wrong versions of that idoc. If the manually load doesnt work, then you may be have a problem with the destination (SM59). Go to SM58 searching for errors. You dont need a sender channel.

Regards,

Udo

david_torresllorente
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

When you say "did you set IDX1 with the port as SAP<sid> on the XI?" Do you mean with SAP<sid> del SID of the sender or the receiver? or the SDI of the XI?.

Can you tell me what transactions do I have to configure in the sender & receiver? I mean we20, we21, idx1, idx2...

Thnak you

Pablo Mortera

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

SID of the R/3 system.

Your IDoc was sent by R/3-everythink (seems) ok. At XI side you configure manually in ABAP stack only the ports at IDX1 and the destinations at SM59. Receiver determination and so on is in the Java Stack (IB), if there would be the mistake, you would get an detailled error message like "no Receiver found" or something like that.

You dont need we20, we21 and so on at XI side.

Regards,

Udo

david_torresllorente
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ubo,

In the (IB) i have to put the RFC & the port that I have in the XI?

HOw can I monitor the messages or know if a Idoc has been received in the IS?

Thank you

PM

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

no, you need the destination XI->R/3 only for loading metadata (if you only receive IDocs at XI). Monitoring at IS: SXMB_MONI, but your problem is, that the adapter doesn't send the message to IS. So you should see the error at R/3 in SM58. May be, that you see there an unsuccessful call XI -> R/3 (metadata), that's a bit confusing (took me some time to recognize the situation first time, he, he).

Regards,

Udo

david_torresllorente
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello again,

I use the same metadata from the EHD -> XI --> PMD.

I use the Message type HRMD & idoc HRMD_A06.

I don't need to create any mapping or something like that right?.

I dont' need any Interface determination in the IB right? I mean the Configured Inbound Interfaces.

PM

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

the metadata at XI are automaticly loaded. As i recommended look to them in IDX2. Delete them and control, if they will be reloaded and tell us the result.

If you want to send the unchanged IDoc to another system, you dont need a mapping.

You need in the IB Directory

- 2 Business Systems

- IDoc Receiver Channel

- Receiver Determination

- Interface Determination

- Receiver Agreement

In IB Repository

- IDoc-object imported from R/3 system

In SLD

- 2 techn Systems

- 2 Bus Systems (with logical System Names!)

At ABAP stack:

2 Ports in IDX1

2 destinations in SM59

Regard,

Udo

david_torresllorente
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

when you refer with ABAP stack, you mean the XI? or the 3 instances?

The rare thing is thate the code is 3. Tha is the IDOC has been sent correctly, but when I see the SM58 its says the other message about the IDOC inbound channel.

PM

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Pablo,

>>>IDoc adapter inbound channel: Error Fehler beim Le".

did you set IDX1 with the port as SAP<sid> on the XI?

>>>Another thing, do I have to create a communication channel in the sender instance in the IS?

not there's no sender agreement/communication channel for sending idocs to the XI from R3

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions">XI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</a>