Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart form for Alignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i have a smartform where i am displaying quantity field from the table which i have used as a field symbol.

now the problem is like quantity field and currency fields are not alligned .i have taken many steps but unfortunately unsuccessful.

please suggest a solution.

if anyone can tell me like how to delete the trailing space from a variable then also it can be done.

help is required.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

&field(C)& The system takes the field value as a sequence of words separated by blanks. Option C shifts these words to the left and leaves only one blank

inbetween as separator. Any leading blanks are suppressed. This effect corresponds to that of the ABAP statement CONDENSE.

&field(T)& Suppresses thousand indicators when displaying fields of types DEC ,CURR , INT , and QUAN .

&field(R)& Right-justified display. Use this option only when specifying an output

length as well.

Regards,

Gayathri

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Use the option &field(C)& to deleting space.Use right-justification for quantity and currency fields.

or

write the quantity fields to character variable and display it.

Thanks,

Vamsi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

&field(C)& The system takes the field value as a sequence of words separated by blanks. Option C shifts these words to the left and leaves only one blank

inbetween as separator. Any leading blanks are suppressed. This effect corresponds to that of the ABAP statement CONDENSE.

&field(T)& Suppresses thousand indicators when displaying fields of types DEC ,CURR , INT , and QUAN .

&field(R)& Right-justified display. Use this option only when specifying an output

length as well.

Regards,

Gayathri