cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sampling lot not reflecting in inspection Lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We set up the QM master data (QI info- record / QI PLAN / QI Inspection / QI sampling schema / inspection chars / Dynamic modification rule etc..

The inspection lot was creating automatically . I coudn't find any samples in the inspection lot ( out of 50 - GR ,we are expecting 1 samples.

Why and how to correct it ?

Thanks , Any help will be highly appreciated

JJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your list there is no sampling procedure observed

make sampling procedure w.r.t sampling scheme and assign it in the inspection plan

Thanks

Vinay

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I assume you have sampling procedure which is assigned to all MIC in the inspection plan

Check the lot status? if if is CRTD

Check your inspection Plan Usage and Inspection type Usage

If both are same then your inspection will become REL when u make GR

sample size will be automatically calculated.

already created lots - QA02 just clickon sample --ur lot status will changed to REL

THanks

Sami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you need the sample quantity 1 to be reflected in the stock posting,as consumed for sample. In the MIC - QS21 tick the Destructive sampling in the control indicators.This makes the quantity 1 unit to be reflected in the UD screen when you post the stock. This quantity 1 comes automatically during stock posting. The remaining quantity can be posted to unrestricted uasge.

regards

Selva

Former Member
0 Kudos

I missed it. I already maintain the sampling proecdure . but in the inspection lot, there is no sample size lot allocation.