Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In macro want to blankout a key figure

samir_ali
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In a macro I would like to make value as null ( Blank) not zero for a key figure, preriod from initial till end of bucket. Please can some one suggest syntex for that. ( e.g. key fig. ZDemand )

Regards

Samir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member492024
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Samir,

On your macro settings check if the box "Compatibility mode" is flag. If so, it gets the old behaviour from prior SCM releases, that do not differentiate Zeros from null values. Without this set you should get the null values on interactive planning.

Regards,

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

samir_ali
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks to All

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samir,

To set the keyfigure to null you have to set the change mode to 'initialization'

in the macro defination.You can find more details in note 1068603.To use this please make sure that you have unflaged the 'compatibility mode' for the macro book(macro book menu ->EDIT->book information)

Regards,

Sunitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Samir,

Cant remember if there is a function to set values as "NULL" but try this:

Have another KF having only NULL values....then try copying values from this KF to your promotion quantity KF.

Maybe it helps.

Regards,

Abhi

samir_ali
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michel,

Thanks for your response.

We are using SCM 5.1 , I can see some of the key fig with blank in planning book.

I have a requirement that 'Promotion quantity' make it blank instead of 0

At present in macro following syntax is appearing , Can you suggest me what changes should i make to macro so that in planning book user can see blank ( null)

Syntax:-

Row: Promotion quantity ( Frm 20.04.2009 ) = 0

Thanks