cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with deliveries not being combined on one Billing document

0 Kudos

I have created one Sales Order (consignment KE), which creates multiple deliveries because the items are shipping from multiple plants (1080 and 3260).

When I goto bill and enter the multiple deliveries, they should combine to create one billing document, but they do not.

The only difference in the deliveries is the shipping point (1080 and 3260), because it is from the same sales order, all other header information is the same.

I have checked the copy from Delivery(LF) to Billing document (F2).

Copying requirements for Header (LF/F2) is 003 and Item Category KEN (the same IC for all materials)is set to 004 and Data VBRK/VBRP is set to 001.

What is also interesting (frustrating!!!) is that the billing document will combine if the plants on the sales order are plant 1080 (used in above sales order) and plant 3230.

Plant 3260 is new plant, is there something about the plant or the shipping point that I need to look into in config, that may be causing this issue?

Thanks,

Bev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

The problem was my billing copy control setting from delivery to billing for f2/lf.

The header data for export determination needed to be set to "A" and was set initially to blank.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VTFL, select your delivery type and billing type and click on magnifying lens on top left. There maintain as follows:-

Copying requirements::::003

Determ.export data::::::::Blank

Assignment Number::::::Blank

Now retry the process.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

I neglected to mention these deliveries are going to Canada.

I did a split analysis on the two invoices being generated and it is telling me:

Split analy.

Split due to different header data

Fld Name 0090032994 0090032995

Number of foreign trade data i 0000070625 0000070626

Assignment number 0090032994 0090032995

Payment Reference 0090032994 0090032995

I have two questions about this analysis:

1. what is number of foreign trade data i, the material master foreign import tab?

2. On a consignment issue, do I have to have some kind of foreign trade data # per invoice/delivery?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Export data under Delivery..... you may need to modify the copy control to merge deilveries with different export data..... what is the value in VTFL for export data ? A?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Ths split seems to be happening due to the assignment number. this is defined at the header level copy control between delivery and invoice t code - VTFL

since the configuration for the assignment number seems to be from the delivery , this is resulting in a split

check if this functioanlity of assignment number is required and what should it be for multiple deliveries

1)for the number , this is a system gnerated number, check if it is one of the documents in the earlier document flow

2) for the foreign trade querry , the settings are at conutry level , so for cannada you might have got some settings

you could check for the same in t code VI49

hope this helps

Thanks

akasha

0 Kudos

the export determination was set to blank.

I changed it to "A" and the invoice no longer split.

Thank you all for your help