cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open and modify aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am trying to install External Drivers for JMS Adapters in the Adapter Framework of Exchange Infrastructure XI-3.0.

For that I am foolowing the "How To Install and Configure External Drivers for JDBC & JMS Adapters" document. Here I am supposed to modify the aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda file before deploying it with SDM.

But I am not able to open the .sda file(there are no windows program to open it).

What can I do to resolve the issue?

Regards and thanks,

Amith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

p_vanos
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you use the connector.jar file from the XI server or from the MQ installation. They recomend to use the connector.jar from the original XI installation

cheers,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

I am using connector.jar from XI installation. There are 5 connector.jar from different folders avaialble. Which one should I use? Now I am using it from D:\usr\sap\..\deploying\lib

Thanks,

Amith

p_vanos
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make sure that you zip the files in the correct folders like described in the howto guide. If you do not do this, the deployment will fail.

cheers,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

I unzipped files from aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda ,then I got two files META-INF,server. Then I changed provider.xml. Then I took files from these two folders and vendor specific driver files and classes12.zip file and zipped it to aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda. Then I deployed this file using SDM. It is showing the above error.

Thanks,

Amith

Former Member
0 Kudos

aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda is an empty file provided by SAP. When u have unzipped and made changes to the driver files. Just open aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda again with Winzip and add all the files to it.

Thus u will have u r modified aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda file which u can then deploy using SDM. You don't have to rename or change any extensions.

Regards,

Sekar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thats fine, ignore it and it works.

Thanks,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek

When I try to deploy the .sda file that I have created as said by you I am getting the following error message.

Summary:

========

There were 1 archives selected.

0 archives successfully loaded.

Loading of 1 archives failed.

Details:

========

1) Error loading archive

C:\3.0.0320040609110635.0000\aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda

(server side name is: C:\3.0.0320040609110635.0000\aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda)

com.sap.sdm.util.sduread.IllFormattedSduFileException: The information about the development component

found in the SDA C:\3.0.0320040609110635.0000\aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda is either missing or incomplete!

Manifest attributes are missing or have badly formatted value:

attribute keylocation is missing

attribute keyname is missing

attribute keyvendor is missing

attribute keycounter is missing

-

What could be the problem?

Thanks n Regards,

Amith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After saving, close winzip and again rename it as .sda.

Thanks,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

When I do that(.zip to .sda) there is a warning coming that changing the file extension may make the file unusable.

Thanks,

Amith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Rename it to .zip and open with winzip.

Thanks,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amith,

You can open it with WinZip software.

Thanks,

Smita.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smitha,

I can open it with WinZip software. But after unzipping and modifying the .sda file how can I save it back again as a .sda file?

Thanks n Regards,

Amith