cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workbook in Prod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created a workbook in Dev and then I save it to favourites. After transporting it to Prod I cannot see it from Analyzer. I see it in Metadata Repository but not under favourites in Analyzer. I am logging on currently with 2 different users, one for Dev and one for Prod. Is this why it is not visible? If so, how can I make workbook available for all to see.

C

Edited by: corne.potgieter on Apr 20, 2009 3:59 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The workbook should be saved in a role then transport along with roles. Then only it will be visible in production.

former_member205352
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to move your workbook along with a role (not favourites) from Dev to prod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, I did that as well but obviously I don't understand the roles. I am going to look at some of the other threads. I think I saw a specefic one to the roles. But advice will still be apreciated

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want the workbook to be visible in your favorites in Production then you can do this: Open it in Dev > disconnect from Dev and connect to production system > refresh the workbook in Prod > Save. At this point you can save into your favorites or to any role as required.

Hope this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I do that, save it to favourites in Prod - it is not visible the next time I log in to Prod with Analyzer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To see wokbooks in roles, the user should have authorization S_USER_AGR.

To see workbooks in favourites user should have authorization for S_USER_TCD and S_GUI.

Check whethe the user in prod, have atleast display auth. for these authorizations.

BR,

Hari