Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

screen exit for MM01/MM02/MM03

In one of object i need to have a extra menu item in MM02 or MM03 screen. Since there is no menu exit or Badi enhancement for this screen, I planned to have a pushbutton in a subscreen but i found there is no screen exit also, But i heared we can do this by doing something in Material master configuration for screen sequences.

( SPRO->SAP Refernce IMG->Logistics general->Material master->configuring the material master-> Here's how(Quick guide using an example) ) In this link i found some documentation procedure to have a push button in MM screen. But i couldnot able to implement it.

Anybody please give me some step by step guidelines to proceed further to have a push button in a seperate subscreen in material master screen.

Here's what i did to implement this but i donno where i made the mistake.

1. I have copied the function group MGD1 into my Z_MGD1 with out copying the function module INIT_MGD1

2. I have deleted all screens from the function group except 0001, 0002 and 2301 and in 0001 screen i have placed a pushbutton (which is what i need to place in MM01/02/03 screen)

3. I followed this procedure SPRO->SAP Refernce IMG->Logistics general->Material master->configuring the material master->Define structure of data screens for each screen sequence. then i have selected 01. std. industry sequence ->double clicked on data screens-> selected basic data -> double click on subscreens, here i found there are 20 subscreen for this screen sequence.

4. I have changed the 20 subscreen with my function pool program i.e saplz_mgd1. I have selected this line item and double clicked on view subscreen, i have found the pushbutton here.

But my problem is i couldnot able to see it in MM01/2/3 screen, Please anybody guide me to proceed further. Please let me know with step by step procedure. Points will be awarded for the needful answers.

Thanks in advance

Rajesh.

Tags:

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question