cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Amount- Expense Type based on number of days

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an expense type named HOTEL. The amount entitled for this is 1000 per day. Hence for 5 days one can claim 5000. In table V_T706B1 I have created the expense type. In table V_T706B2 I have set the default value as 1000. In table V_T706B1_B I have made the From and To Dates as Display and also the field Number as display. In number calculation, I have opted for 1- Difference in dates plus 1 day

I created a trip from 16th to 20th. If I select expense type HOTEL, the number field gets defualted by 5 and the amount field gets defaulted by 1000. However I want that the amount field should get defaulted by (1000*5)= 5000, which is automatic calculation of the amount based on the number of days.

Is this achievable? If yes then how?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can try to use the User Exit RPREX000.

Regards,

Raynard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raynard, but we achieved it by means of doing a small change in the module pool program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guru,

I am also facing the same problem can you please guide me.how the number of days will be counted based on start date and end date.

With Regards,

San Rao.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to table V_T706B1_B and there for the expense type puta avlue in the field "Number Calculation"

Answers (0)