Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in PDF

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a problem in one of my PDF forms in WebDynpro. I have 2 subforms (one set as a Table and another as Western Text to display n records by looping the Node) which contains an Input field for displaying a value in my PDF form. But the problem is that when the last line of the page is encountered the remaining data is not flown to the next page, instead data is again started from the first line.

Eg: if is content to be displayed

1. I am an SDn user

2. I have a problem in PDF

3. Please resolve it.

then if the end of page in encountered in the 2nd Point, after starting in the next page the 3rd data is not displayed, but 1st point is again displayed

I tried by changing the settings of the Subform (Allow page break within contents option).

Now every record is displayed in fresh page if i remove the option of Allow page break in the inner subform and if i dont do that then the records are displayed one below the other but the overflow does not take place and the problem mentioned above happens.

Please let me know what has to be done to achieve both of them (one record following the other and repetations of the old data)

Regards,

Poojith M V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Poojith,

I encountered the same issue during my development on one of the applications and resolved it. But for your issue will need some more information like the NWDS version u are using, the designer version. Also, if u can specify more settings that you are using like:

1. The formStructure (subforms)

2. Layout properties

3. the filed properties where you are flowing the data.

May be I can help u with these information.

Regards,

Gaurav

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

The version NWDS is NWDS 2.0.9 SP11 and Adobe version is 7.0.

1. The Form Structure looks like this

Outer Subform

-

Inner Subform

-

UI Elements

2. The Form structure is Flow Layout ( both the Subforms).

The outer Subform is Flow Layout and Table

The Inner Subfor is Flow Layout and Western Text

3. The UI elements used are an Input Field.

Regards,

Poojith M V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change the Subform content type as Flowed in Object tab.It list the all records...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Poojith,

Select your Outer Subform and check the option Allow Page Break within Content in Object Tab.

Regards,

Mathan