cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

configuration wizard problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on PI system(unix platform) which is a system copy(from a windows platform).

I am using configuration wizard . It does not list down the interface required for configuration though the interface is present in Integration Repository. I have to manually copy the interface name in the wizard. But after finishing the configuration wizard Interface determination is not created.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

have done a fresh installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you working on PI7.0 or PI7.1?

just check - whether your interface is activated in IR.........if it is activated, then check if it is defined as outbound or inbound properly..............if it is okay, then check that the sw component and the namespace in which this interface is defined, that sw component is assigned to the Business system in SLD for the BS which you are using for your configuration in ID......

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

I am working on PI7.1.

My interface is activated in IR. It is an abstract interface. In SLD also i have checked its fine,

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa,

Check the interface is there in that particular Busciness System or Busciness Service or not.

Double click on Busciness system name and there you wii find Sender Receiver tabs add your message interface there.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jyothi,

Actually the the receiver system is Integration Process and that needs Abstract interfaces. So here in Directory for that Integration Process i can't add Abstract interface

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

--> I think you are using Business Service instead of using the Business System.

-->If we use the Business service manually we need to assign the interfaces for that Business service.

-->Now in your configuration wizard the interfaces will appear.

Instead of going thru Wizard for configuration scenario,follow the noraml procedure.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried with the normal procedure also , still not able to view interface determination

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa

once check with your Message interfaces which you are assigned for sender agreement and receiver agreement.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan

In Agreements we specify communication channels right? where do i need to check Message intefaces.

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa

-->While Creating the sender agreements:

we need to maintain 1)sender service

2)sender interface(outbound interface,if you use abstarct interface it can be used for both sender and receiver)

3)automatically the namespace will appear or give it manually.

4)sender communication channel

-->while creating the Receiver agreement:

we need to mintain the:

1)sender service

2)Receiver service

3)Receiver interface(inbound interface, if you use abstarct interface it can be used for both sender and receiver)

4)Receiver communication channel.

Now in Interface determination your interface mapping will be appear,other in IR chek your Interface Mapping.

Thanks

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you import the Business systems created in the SLD into your ID?

Make sure the Business systems and technical systems are created correctly in SLD and the Software components are assigned to products and products correctly installed on technical systems in SLD.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

The business system is imported in the directory.

And in SLD all things are in place.