Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount Condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In sales Order there are 10 items

on that client is giving Rs.100 Discount on total (Means addition of basic price of all the 10 items).

my client is not interested to enter discount itemwise so I check the header option in Discount

condition type Now System taking discount condition at header level but he does not getting the

base value for calculation so he is showing zero price

My question is what settings required to give discount condition on total item not Iitem level?

Regards,

Akshay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please try with the following steps.

1) Go to V/06, create a condition type say ZDIS and maintain the following:-

Cond. class:::::::::::::A

Calculat.type:::::::::::B

Access sequence:::ZDIS

Plus/minus::::::::::::::X

Item condition::::::::::X

Amount/percent:::::::X

Delete:::::::::::::::::::::X

Scale basis:::::::::::::B

Check value:::::::::::::A

Save the condition type.

2) Next go to V/07, select the condition type ZDIS and click on "Accesses" tab to your left. Maintain table 307 and save.

3) Next go to V/08, select your pricing procedure and maintain this condition type with From-To steps appropriately

4) Next go to VK11, key in ZDIS and execute. Now for the customer code, maintain the amount and save.

5) Create a sale order and see how it flows.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Akshay Dalal,

You can use Header Condition Type like

HB00 (Fixed Amount) or

HA00 (Percentage Discount),

RB00 Absolute or numeric value which applies to all items.

in the item details, remove the Group Condition Indicator. It is applicable to all the line items. It appears in the header level of sales order. There is no access sequence for header conditions. You will have to enter value Manually.

Say Take RB00 For Example you have 5 line items. now go into header detials of the order

click the conditions tab Enter RB00 = 10

Then this value is applicable for all the items in the order. In The Pricing Procedure try to maintain the From and To columns appropriately.

Check this

Also Check this link

[]

Regards

Sathya

Edited by: Sathya Pavan Yedavalli venkata on Apr 20, 2009 1:31 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thnx to all for your valuable reply,

I done all the setting for discount it is working proporly but for Packing & forwarding

If i enter P& F value as 300 system taking Condition value as 600

it means system is taking total number of line item at the time of calculating (In my order there are two line item means 300*2)

e,g In order material 10001 & 10002 are there with one quantity each. & at header level total amount

is 400 & if i apply packing & forwarding as 50 then system should give me value after P& F as 450 but

system is taking P&F as 100(50*2) & final value as 500

How to resolve this issue?

Regards,

Aksha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Akshay,

Your discount if its header type will calculated based on the total value of the order, i.e addition of all Line items.

Enter your discount condition type in sales order header level. Then this will reflect values.

And Remember one thing Header conditon types is always Manual, it doesnt have Access sequence.

Thanks,

Raja

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Standard Settings for Header discount condition

Condition class - ADiscount or surcharge

Calculat.type - BFixed Amount

Acess Sequence - Blank

Plus/Minus - Positive and Nagitive

Changes which can be made should be ticked Header condition.

Assign the same in your pricing procedure in relavent step with manual indicator.

At the time of creating sales order we need to enter manually in Header conditions tab.