cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-Need to print SC through Monitor shopping cart Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to print the SC through monitor shopping cart transaction.But in standard Monitor shopping cart transaction i have not find the button for print option.Is it possible to bring the print icon in Monitor shopping cart transaction,if so how it could be possible? please explain if any one who has done similar things.

Thanks,

sibi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to check status, here you can print the cart right? no options from monitoring cart.

regards

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

By seeing the thread only i raised the question.Infact i just need to know is there any possibility by doing some development can we achieve that printing SC through Monitor SC transaction.

I know printing option available in check status-here my case we provide access to users to access monitor SC, they can view the SC but they could not delete the SC.Inaddition to that we are in need to provide to give the print option.Is it possible by any other way ?

Thanks for your immedaite reply muthu...

Thanks,

sibi

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sibi,

I have tried to submit a development request to SAP regarding this but the request has sat for two years. So, we copied the BBP_MON_SC transaction, program, etc., then added a print icon and called the print preview FM.

I hope this helps.

Regards, Dean.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dean,

Thanks for your reply..Let me try ... could you please give me the name of function module which you used in Print preview.

Thanks,

Sibi