cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TMS HOW TO ADD IN IMPORT QUEUE ALL TRANSP. REQUEST PHISICALLY IN DIRTRANS ?

0 Kudos

Dear Gurús.

Technicall Configuration of our SAP ERP Systems.

SAP ERP 6.0

SAP BASIS / ABAP Level 16.

Kernel 7.00 Patch Level 202.

DB: Oracle 10g Release: 10.2.0.2.0

TMS is Configuration in the following way:

Three Systems: MEW (Dev), QEW(Quality), PEW (Production)

All three Systems under one Transport Domain.

MEW and QEW in Transport Group GROUP_MEW (MEW and QEW in Server One) - Local DIRTRANS.

PEW in Transport Group : GROUP_MEW (PEW in Server Two) - Local DIRTRANS.

Import Queue Checks do not report any error.

1. Consistency.

2. Critical Objects.

3. Transport Tool.

Problem Description:

After I reconfigured the TMS system in two Transport groups (above configuration) TMS queue was empty, the transport requests created before the reconfiguration disappeared from TMS queues however Datafiles and cofiles are located physically on both DIRTRANS of each Transport Group. If I add manually the requests using EXTRAS> OTHER REQUESTS> ADD the request will be added to the Import Queue.

Question: How to add all transport requests (that dissappeared after TMS reconfiguration) to the import

*queues automatically ? (datafiles/cofiles are saved in DIRTRANS) *

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Good Morning.

When I need to import transport requests in STMS usually it is required to adjust the queue and the datafiles/cofiles are transfered to Production System DIRTRANS.

I want to know how to add all transport requests (that dissappeared after TMS reconfiguration) to the import

*queues automatically ? the datafiles and cofiles are saved in the DIRTRANS of each Transport Group.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are sure that all need to be added I'd write a small script using "tp addtobuffer" to add them back to the queue.

Markus

debasissahoo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

however Datafiles and cofiles are located physically on both DIRTRANS of each Transport Group. If I add manually the requests using EXTRAS--> OTHER REQUESTS--> ADD the request will be added to the Import Queue.

As you say the datafile and cofiles are already in both the transport group, I assume you've done the "import queue adjustment" that Rohit pointed out. however if you've manually copied the datafile/cofiles, then you've to adjust the queue following the help guidelines.

Regards,

Debasis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

when you go to the import queue there is an option for adjusting the import queues

did you tried that?

I guess it will resolve your issue

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/06/ea457a12a711d3b46f006094b9ea64/content.htm

Let me know if it helps

Rohit