cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connectivity between XI and ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI GUys,

I am doing integration between FILE 2 Proxy. Upto XI my integration is correct . In XI, i am getting error like "SLD_NO_OWN_BS" from sxmb_moni.

Based on this i keep trying to check all connections:

IN ECC,

Do i required to clear errors in SLDCHECK in ECC also ?

Do i required to create RFC for the following below in ECC also ? i created in XI -ABAP stack , its fine.

SAPSLDAPI

LCRSAPRFC

SLDCHECK

SLD_UC

SLD_NUC

Gateway Monitor

SMGW

gwmon

JCO/RFC Provider

PLease help me to provide answers?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vasudeva

First of all in your target system:

1) create RFC destination type T as LCRSAPRFC in that maintain the PI hostname and gateway as sapgw+system no. of PI system and select radio button as Register Server Program and maintain the Program ID.

2) Repeat the same above step for RFC destination type T as SAPSLDAPI.

3)Go to t-code SLDAPICUST ,put in change mode in that maintain the host name,port number,username and pwd of PI system.

3)Now Go to T-code SLDCHECK it will throw an error,why because we need to maintain the PROGRAM ID in java stack,ie we need to maintain in the Visual Administartion,for that contact your Basis guy.

--> After done with the above steps we need to create RFC destination of Type H.in that maintain the PI host name and path prefix as:/sap/xi/engine?type=entry,and log on details of PI system

Note: all the above config's to be done in your target system.(R/3 system)

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Is the program ID as you told me , Can i maintain same ID as in XI-ABAP system in ECC R/3 Target system?

Thanks ....

former_member732072
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vasudeva,

Yes you definitely can maintain the same name.

Best regards.

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vasudeva

What ever the name of Program ID which we maintained in R/3 system the same name(it is case sensitive)sould be maintained in the Visual Admnistartor of PI system.

Thanks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check SLDAPICUST entry in both the clients. See also RFC connections in sm59. For SLD connections you need (LCRSAPRFC, SAPSLDAPI) See doc "How to set up a web-service related scenario with sap XI", there you will find the configuration of RFC connections.

Please check the following weblog and cross check your steps.

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1847] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are not sure of how to setup the business system.

Just Get into tcode RZ70 and configure in your R/3 system., Automatically the business system would be created.

You just need to enter the host information and service in the SLD bridge.

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create RFC Destinations in R/3 like

LCRSAPRFC

SLDSAPAPI

and for proxies you have to use Business System only..You should not use Busciness Service . Make sure it.

Check this link for preconfigurations of Proxies.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/50d69314-1be0-2b10-11ab-8045021f...

Thanks.