Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ME2L for Purchase Orders by Vendor

ME2M for Purchase Orders by Material

ME2N for Purchase Orders by PO Number

Former Member

Hi

There is no major difference between these T-codes.

It will jus help u to sort out the Purchase Orders based on the Vendor, Material and PO number. The output generated with these standard reports will be the same.

ME2L for Purchase Orders by Vendor

ME2M for Purchase Orders by Material

ME2N for Purchase Orders by PO Number

Regards

Siva

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ME2M : - If you have material code and you want to know the purchase order which is created for material at that time you can search purchase order with this report.

ME2L: - Same if you have vendor code at that time you can search purchase order with this report.

ME2N: - If you have purchase order document number and you want to see the all detail of purchase order so you can see purchase order detail with this report.

Regards,

Mahesh Wagh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Themajor difference is the search criteria, for example if we only remember the vendor and wish to know other details then we can go for ME2L, similarly we only wish to have the details of a material for which what are all detaisl,existing and closed we go for ME2M and finally we want complete details of a PO then we go for ME2N.

You do not have the option of dynamic selection in ME2M and ME2L . You have the otpion in ME2N, that is we can lot more additional information from ME2N from PO number perspective including Release details.

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The major difference is search criteria

ME2L - Purchase documents by vendor

ME2M - Purchase documents by Material

ME2N - Purchase documents by Document number

Regards,

Raman