cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection of IDOCs using BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying collection of IDOCs by using BPM.

I ran into problems and In moni, the error is

<SAP:Code area="BPE_ADAPTER">SYSTEM_FAILURE_INTERNAL</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>An internal error has occurred</SAP:Stack>

Details of above error in trace is :

<Trace level="1" type="T">--start sender interface action determination</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">select interface BLAORD.BLAORD03*</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">select interface namespace urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">no interface found</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">--start receiver interface action determination</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Loop 0000000001</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">select interface UpdatedContracts_abs_idocs*</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">select interface namespace http://com/UpdatedContracts/</Trace>;

<Trace level="1" type="T">no interface found</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">--no sender or receiver interface definition found</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Hence set action to DEL</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="B" name="CL_IDX_IDOC_RESOURCE-GETBLOBDATA" />

<Trace level="1" type="B" name="CL_XMS_MAIN-PERSIST_READ_MESSAGE" />

<Trace level="1" type="T">Note: the following trace entry is written delayed (after read from persist)</Trace>

********************************************************************************************

Here i am trying to collect IDOCs for 5 minutes and i need to send them in XML format. Here i have mapping logic and that logic is working perfectly.

What i am dong is

1. I am sending IDOCs from R3 system to BPM in XI. ( Here to push IDOCs from R3 system to BPM, do we need to do extra ALE settings. Actually With out BPM simple IDOC to File is working fine, With BPM only i am having error. )

2. How to reslove above problem. AS per my understanding everthing is fine.

Thanks,

Subbu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Transaction Code SXMB_ADM_BPE (Automatic BPM Customizing) and check there for error.

If that doesn't help try looking at ST22, SM21 or SM59 Trace logs to get any information about the error. also check your XI cache (TC: SXI_CACHE) if the business process have the return code 0.

Regards,

Jitender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Self resolved.

Got clue form SDN only.... Added prefix number as said in SDN... Thanks all..

Subbu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama Subbarao,

Error: Check with your loop condition and process steps.

Collecting of IDOCS using BPM is good, If u want to send the 100 IDOCS per one hour with single BPM it will takes times , Some performs issues and hardware issues are raising.

Suppose if u send 1000 Idocs per one hour it will takes much time.

Other Process:

The collecting of IDOCS it will be downloaded into FILE System.Once IDOCS is downloaded into FILE, it will be not changed the IDOCS.

Using FILE Adapter we send the flatfiles data from FILE System to XI. if u using this process performance wise its very good.

Regards,

Sateesh N

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For collection of Idocs, have you changed the occurence of idoc in XSD as "0 to Unbounded" and import the XSD as external defenition and use that External definition as source.

IF not please do that and test your scenario.

Regards,

Chandra.