Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Error in JDBC Receiver

Hi,

I get the following while sending a message using Java proxy to a SQL server using JDBC adapter :-

Name: ABC Password: SS Role: com.sap.aii.proxy.xiruntime.core.BaseProxyException: Error sending MS message. Exception: XIAdapterFramework:GENERAL:com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'Users' (structure 'Statement'): java.sql.SQLException: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '?ABC' AND password='SS'' at line 1 com.sap.aii.proxy.xiruntime.core.BaseProxyException: Error sending MS message. Exception: XIAdapterFramework:GENERAL:com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'Users' (structure 'Statement'): java.sql.SQLException: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '?ABC' AND password='SS'' at line 1

Can anybody help me in fixing this problem.

Thanks and Regards,

Jishi

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi,

<i>server version for the right syntax to use near '?ABC' AND password=<b>'SS''</b> at line 1 com.sap.aii.proxy.xiruntime.core</i>

Looks like you have used wrong apostrophies in your syntax near the password value.

Regards,

Smitha.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question