cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help on Infotype 1028

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any user-exit or business add-in I can use to be able to process the address fields for this infotype? I'm trying to have the address validated through a 3rd party software. I need to have it validated before the record is saved.

Thanks for any info on this. Please ignore my previous post about infotype 1021. It's really 1028, so sorry about the confusion.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this FM : EXIT_SAPFP50M_002

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

If you haven't already figured out, the method AFTER_INOUT in the BAdI HRPAD00INFTY will be useful in meeting your requirement. The Address Info is stored in the filed DATA3 of the structure NEW_INNNN.

Regards,

Suresh Datti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

I've taken a look at this Business Add-In already. The problem here is that the parameter NEW_INNNN is only an IMPORTING one. I'll be needing to change its contents so that it will reflect on the user screen. Is there a way for me to that even if this is an IMPORTING parameter? Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I don't think this exit gets called in transaction PO10. Any other thoughts? Thanks.

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK. I get it now.. you want to validate the address & pass back the correct values to the screen.. right?

Regards,

Sutesh Datti

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

May be you can try this out.. In the AFTER_INPUT method of the BAdI HRBAS00INFTY, you can validate the address & raise the exception ERROR_WITH_MESSAGE.

Regards,

Suresh Datti