cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can we syndicate only modified fields using syndicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ina a record out of 15 fields only 3 fields got modified,then in that scenerio can we syndicate only that fields along with primary field rather than all the 15 fields.

Is this possible or not.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagalakshmi,

Yes it is possible to synidcate only those fileds got modified.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you plz explain me what option to be selected.

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagalakshmi ,

Please follow the steps in the below link:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/60a2b4e4-6993-2a10-0e9a-c6d720f1... (conditional syndication on certain fields change only)

Hope It Helped

Thanks & Regards

Simona Pinto

former_member201266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

I hope your requirement is like this

No. Name Age

1. AAA 22

2. BBB 24

3. CCC 28

In the above fields if Age in any records is changed the Age field should be syndicated, or else if Name is modified then Name filed should be syndicated. By As per my knowledge if changes are made to any record then syndicating that particular field is not possible.

But if Age/Name is changed to No.1 then that particular record can be syndicated.

When changes made to a particular field, than that changed records(with pre defined set of fields) can be syndicated, but not that particular field.

As per my knowledge the records which have been modified/add can be syndicated, but syndicating the fields! to the best of my knowledge i dont think so this would be possible, but still let me also check with other responses and learn.

Cheers,

Cherry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laksmi,

Syndicating only the changed fields is not possible in MDM.

However, as correctly mentioned in the article above, you have the previledge of setting some fields as imp( by mentioning them in a timestamp) and then triggering the syndication based on changes on those fields only. This would help you not to trigger the syndication in case, any other field is changed.

However, you will have to syndicate the entire record with the Fields which are mapped in your export Map.

Hope this info helps.

Thanks and Regards

Nitin Jain

Answers (0)