Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Base amount is not updatinf in J_1IEXCDTL table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Excise Base amount is not updatinf in J_1IEXCHDR table for this our sdn community has provided

J_1I7_USEREXIT_CALC_EXC_BASE this user exit.

I am not able to implement this user exit.

Can any body gives me some sample code to update that base value to J_1IEXCDTL table.

Regards,

Sanket.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this link

[;

Cheers,

Surinder

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this link

[;

Cheers,

Surinder

former_member262988
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to se37 display the function module ....select the enhance source code button (shift+f4) ...go to edit->enhancement operations-> select implicit enhancement and create the ...same.....

Now update the export parameter EXCITM_BASE ....

Thanks,

Shailaja Ainala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed.

0 Kudos

Hi this is Lokesh,

I am having doubt regarding this issue.

I also got same requirement to update that excise base amount in J_1IEXCDTL table

i have written code as

DATA : W_KONV TYPE KONV.

CLEAR W_KONV.

CLEAR KONV.

READ TABLE KONV INTO W_KONV WITH KEY KSCHL = 'JASS' KNTYP = 'H' KSTAT = 'X'.

IF SY-SUBRC = 0.

CLEAR W_KONV.

READ TABLE KONV INTO W_KONV WITH KEY KPOSN = POSNR

KSCHL = 'JEXP'.

IF SY-SUBRC = 0.

EXCITM_BASE = W_KONV-KAWRT.

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

But this code is working fine only the problem came like if 2 deliveries are going to make shipment and billing docs.

then for that two time JASS condition will come with different values.

But acording to my code only 1st one will take always because all given conditions are similar.

but doc condition(KNUMV) is different but for comparing that number i am not getting reffrence there.

If any one knows solution pls guide me.

Regards,

J.Lokesh

0 Kudos

Hi Lokesh,

I too have exactly the same problem, if their are more than one line items in the billing the jass value of the first item is getting copied into the other items and the exbas value is teh same for all entries. However, i have tried to get this fixed by passing KNUMV in the exit, but my abaper says its runtime data and cannot be filtered. KNUMV is the only unique reference , please let me know incase if you crack this out.