cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement rule to sales order line item error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating a settlement rule to sales order line item it gives below error,please advice.

Settlement account assignment" not allowed (Sys. status NoMP, object VB0002700011000010)

Message no. BS051

Diagnosis

The status check for the status object VB0002700011000010 indicated that the procedure "Settlement account assignment" cannot be performed because Sys. status NoMP forbids it.

System Response

Procedure "Settlement account assignment" is not performed.

Procedure

If procedure "Settlement account assignment" is to be performed, the Sys. status NoMP of object VB0002700011000010 must be reset.

Other statuses than Sys. status NoMP can also prevent the procedure. This message does not tell you all statuses which currently prevent procedure "Settlement account assignment".

Regards

Muzamil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In status profile i changed it to allowed now it working but it gives below message:

Sales document item 2700011 000010 is not defined for the transaction

Message no. V1198

Diagnosis

You have tried to carry out a business transaction for this sales and distribution document item which, for this item, is not allowed.

This may be due to the fact that this item is not part of a make-to-order production with cost management in the sales order.

Procedure

Please check your entries

Muzmail

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you have problem with acct assignment category...You must use account assgn category which allows sales order item to carry cost and revenue...Check your account assgn category

Edited by: Virendra Pal on Aug 19, 2010 9:15 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Now resolving my last error while assigning the sales order line item it gives below message:

The sales document is assigned to WBS element ACB-00012

Message no. V1139

Diagnosis

The sales order item contains a project account assignment.

Procedure

Enter the number of a work breakdown structure element which is included in the same project definition as the work breakdown structure element from the sales order item or assign a sales order item without project assignment.

Muzamil

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In order that sales order to carry cost and revenue...it should have acct assgn category 'E', if it is 'D' then project carry cost and revenure...and this acct assgn category is assigned to requirement class....But I dono the direct solution....so you look for acct assgn category if it is 'D' then change to 'E' and try out...