Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graph in WAD

former_member713182
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi:

I want to add a graph to one report. The reports shows the evolution of a Keyfig for all materials (i.e Price):

- I want to have the graphic only for the row the user selects (not for all the materials in the report)

- How can I switch the axises?. I mean change them from the default. What WAD shows in X axis I want to have in Y axis and viceversa.

Any idea...?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try using " Swap Display Axes "

former_member713182
Participant
0 Kudos

Where do I do this in design time?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

you can find it in Chart Item->Web Item Parameters->Swap Display Axes

Regards

Erwin

former_member713182
Participant
0 Kudos

What about the second part...Is it possible to do that?.

"- I want to have the graphic only for the row the user selects (not for all the materials in the report"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for e.g

In the drop down if user selects only M1 ,then if you would have selected the dataprovider of the Drop down in the Chart web item properties==> Affected Data Providers ,then its possible.

Only the Material M1 will be displayed in the Chart.

former_member713182
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi AAAA:

This is what I want to do with the graph:

REPORT:

................January...........February..........March..............April

Mat1............30...................20..................25...................50

Mat2............33...................28..................21...................21

Mat3............35...................22..................19...................53

Then, if the user click on M1, I want the chart to appear bellow the report....Is this possible?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is possible.

In the design you have a option "Affected Data Providers" yould select your table and then in this option affect the graph data provider.

With this option when you change selections over the table they are reflected in the graph.

hope this help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ya its possible. Select the data providers In the Affected data providers list.

former_member713182
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi:

Sorry if I dont understand your suggestions.

- But I have only one Data Provider (DP_1), so it makes no difference if I selected it or not in the parameters.

- When I choose Mat1, I have no action with the click on it....Is there a way to activate an action (show the chart), when the user click on Mat1...?

Thanks a lot for your replies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even if you have only 1 data provider you could make the definition propused.

select the table object goto we item -> specific -> Data providers Affected list values and check the entry of the data provider correspondig to the graph in your case you should have only 1 entry.

If you want you could create a new one data provider for the graph.

Selecting the object graph in generic area click on new data provider.

The result should be:

Table -> data_provider_1 -> query A

Graph -> data_provider_2 -> query A

Then select table object in the web item area define "Affected Data providers" make the configuration above explained selecting the new one data_provider.

Former Member
0 Kudos

just one more thing even if when you have only 1 DProvider you have to mark this option if you want that graph be influenced by the table modifications.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

for e.g :

create DP 1 and assign it to Table and DP 2 to drop down box.

For chart item ,assign DP2.

Initially Table displays all the materials.When you select the Material 1 from the drop down box, the chart item displays only the Material item as you required.

I hope this is you requirement

Answers (0)