cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increase the width of browser drop down display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am displaying a list of items which are lengthier in browser. Is it possible to increase the width of displaying dropped down list, by keeping the actual width of the browser static??

Regards,

Ravi Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What if you replaced the iBrowser applet with an simple HTML select built based off dynamic data (via Servlet/XSLT or AJAX)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi Kumar

If you increase font size in display template in turn it increases the width of iBrowser.

Try to give large font as you required.

Regards,

Padma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

In your dispaly template, you select 'Always Expanded'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manisha,

I tried that. It isn't working. Actually that might be used to expand and show the tree generated. But in my case it is just a Drop down list.

Regards,

Ravi Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your Applet, you increase the width. I think you are looking for this.

<APPLET NAME="Untitled" CODEBASE="/Illuminator/Classes" CODE="iBrowser" ARCHIVE="illum8.zip" WIDTH="200" HEIGHT="300" MAYSCRIPT>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manisha,

I am willing to increase the width of display area of the browser list, but not the browser itself.

Regards,

Ravi Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

I tried but could not get any option. I dont think so we can increase only the width of display area of the browser list, but not the width of browser itself.

We need to increase the width of browser,then only display area also will increase.

If you found, then you can share.