cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fetch the values from tables to business graphs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can anyone guide me how to fetch the values and display on X-axis and Y-axis in Business Graphics(Webdynpro) .I have to plot a graph between between customers and their billing data as a report ,i couldnt show variations in the graphical levels i.e; all the blocks on the graph are at the same level.can anyone help me in this aspect.It will be helpful if u provide any programs or tutorials, i have already gone tru the sap technical tutorial and the standard tutorial.

Thanking you.

Archana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

arjun_thakur
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

The varation in the graph will depend on the type of data that is binded with the node in the supply function.

Refer this tutorial: https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/ca932ebc-0901-0010-68a0-b4dd81a4...

Also refer the standard component: wdr_test_events.

I hope it helps.

Regards

Arjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

Thanx a lot. i have one more doubt, i have gone tru the standard component BG_SIMPLE in WDR_TEST_EVENTS .in that they hotcoded the values which they have to display on X and Y-axis, how can i plot a graph by fetching the values from a table?

Thank you.

Archana

arjun_thakur
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

This can be done easily.

Simply fetch the data from the table and get it in an internal table. Simply read that internal table into work-area and pass it to the required attribute.

Do this in the supply function of the node.

I hope it helps.

Regards

Arjun

Edited by: Arjun Thakur on Apr 20, 2009 3:21 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

I hope you have solved your problem from Arjun's last post. If not, then check out with the type compatibility of the data elements in your table and attributes in the context as even i had the same problem and I did in scatter graph not the bar graph.

regards,

Kavya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archana ,

please refer the library :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/13/7d8741bf56040de10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

it would help you .

Regards ,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanq