cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On hold or in-active customer cannot generate draft document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all expert,

Is that any store procedure to block those customer are on-hold or inactive to be add into draft document? If yes, can you provide an example?

Example:

System not allow user continous add draft document when the on-hold customer is selected. It is essential as user dun want the on hold customer to be save as draft for approved process.

Any better idea? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Eric Tan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

wesleyhonorato
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Eric,

I was trying to test the scenario and find out an alternative to solve the issue, but I was not able to find it. If the Business Partner is selected as "On hold", the software will allow the inclusion of documents as draft, which is not a problem, considering that the document will not be available to be used by this Business Partner.

Adding to that, the user can also exclude the draft document from the "Document Drafts Report", just right click on the line and select "Remove".

I hope it can help you.

Regards,

Wesley Honorato

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes,i know the system only allow save into draft. But my scenario is the draft document stil going into approvel process. My customer dun want the on hold customer to be saved as draft & sent for approval process.

I hear that is a store procedure to block the on hold customer save in draft Sales Order. Anybody know how to write the store procedure?

Regards,

Eric Tan

Answers (0)