Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open OIF or GAF as popup window

former_member131774
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have searched the cookbook provided from wiki , is it possible to open OIF or GAF as popup window?

Is there any UI guideline talking about this?

best regards,

Vincent

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Even if it were possible, I wouldn't recommend it. FPMs are generally rather large and complex. I would think from a usability standpoint, they would be better to open via navigation plugs in a separate browser window.

I think the problem open in a popup would be that you need to launch the FPM component with configuration id. This isn't going to be possible via component usage of the popup.

What was the factor leading you to wanting to use FPM within a popup?

former_member131774
Contributor
0 Kudos

This is Ux design before using FPM, I am seeking possiblity to change to use FPM component using the same design.

>

> Even if it were possible, I wouldn't recommend it. FPMs are generally rather large and complex. I would think from a usability standpoint, they would be better to open via navigation plugs in a separate browser window.

>

> I think the problem open in a popup would be that you need to launch the FPM component with configuration id. This isn't going to be possible via component usage of the popup.

>

> What was the factor leading you to wanting to use FPM within a popup?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member131774
Contributor
0 Kudos

Anybody know this?