cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

picking should confirm automaticall, and p.g.i also

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I have a requirement when i created a sales order the delivery should happen automatically, and picking and post goods issue should happen automatically. This is the requirment. Ware house maanagement is activated for this scenario.

Do this scenario require any user exit or else bapi please suggest me

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

rack29,

1. SalesDocument type VOV8, Choose document Type, Click details Button, under Shipping Header we have a field "Immediate Delivery" = A. (for Automatic delivery) moment you save your order.

2. SInce it has WM activated the TO (LT21) is automatic even picking happens simultaneously.

3.For Automatic PGI since we assign Warehouse not to the shipping point in the Enterprise structure --> Assignment.

we will have to configure in LE --> WM --> Activities --> transfers --> Setup Autom. To creation for TRS / Posting Changing notices

or if lean WM --> Define transfer type/Picking areas/Determine Picking Locations

When you create the transfer order then do picking then automatic PGI happens

you can counter check using Tcode VL10G by enetering the delivery document no.

Regards

Sathya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To achieve this scenario follow the steps.

1) Maintain immediate delivery in Document type settings, which will create a delivery immediately as soon as you save the document.

2) Maintain automatic picking and TO creation settings in WM as well as in shipping in LE (SPRO).

3) For automatic PGI you need to find out a user exit and activate it as per your requirement.

But please be cautious, only when you have the material available in unrestricted use, then only you will be able to create a sales order. please check with your client whether it is acceptable or not, then put your efforts to solve this issue.

Venkat