cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoicing Qty showing in decimals in the case of LB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have created a sales order with qty u2013 1600 LB but when I am invoicing the same the qty in the invoice is displayed as 1599.99 lbs.Can someone help me to understand why this is happening.

Thanks

Isaac

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that the delivery too has the qty 1600 LB's. Then check the material master additional data for conversions total screen, check gross weight, net weight etc. Then check TO (if you have it) how much weight it has.

Then check for any unit conversions in the billing program that may be caused to this effect by debugging with the help of a developer.

Hope this is the way to find a out a root cause,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

This is happening in the case of a thirdparty sale ,where the Invoicing qty is referenced wrongly from sales order.(VBRP- FKIMG displays Incorrect Qty ie 1599.999 instead of 1600).

The Base unit of measure maintained in the Material Master is KG with std conversion rate as 71,701LB = 32,523 KG.

Pl let me know if iam missing on any note?

Thanks

Isaac

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If this is happening in all the cases, then you need to change the logiv for rounding of UOM's in billing process.

UNIT_CONVERSION_SIMPLE function module converts the values of UOM's, please check with the developer how we can modify or use user exit in this place to get the required results.

Hope this will help you. If your problem was solved, It is your responsibility to give the solution in the forum, so that others can utilize the same .

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

I have two third party Sales orders for the same customer.When I am doing a combined invoice the qty of the first order is copied as expected but the second order item is taking the decimals.( I have checked both the orders which are almost same (Customer/Material/UOM) except for the qty.

If I want to debug the same Iam not sure where exactly the VBRP- FKIMG is flowing from the std billing program -SAPMV60A which has many includes.

Thanks

Isaac

Answers (0)