cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding fields in field catalog-while creating condtion table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I need to create pricing condtion table , for that i need to add some new fields in field caatlog .The fields like Supplier,customer,Manifacure ,region etc. can ay one guide me how to create this ?.Can any help me to understaqnd why we required new fields like above .

Regards,

SRIRAM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sriram,

1. Go to Conditions: Allowed fields from Sales And Distribution - Basic Functions - Pricing - Pricing Control - Define Condition Table

2. Click on New Entries button and select the field you want to add to existing Field Catalogue and save.

3. Enter V/03 to create new table and add the newly created fields to the table from field catalogue and save.

This is how you can create condition table.

As you must be knowing that pricing procedure is based on condition technique.

As per requirement we may need to define condition table and add new fields like yours. So system will search for the values / records in this condition table and match the same in the document and ultimately will return a particular record from the table.

Hope I might have solved your problem

regards,

sagar wagh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sriram,

1. Img --> SD --> BF --> Pricing --> Pricing Control --> Define condition tables --> Condition : Allowed Fields. Click New entries

OR

Execute Tcode" VOK0 --> Environment --> Condition Table --> Field Catalog

For Field Catalog - OV24

Click "New Entries" and Press F4 you can choose from the list disaply (Supplier does not exist) seek Abaper's help

After bringing the field in the Field catalog.

Img --> SD --> BF --> Pricing --> Pricing Control --> Define condition tables -->Create Condition Tables.

Here the tables should be above 500 to 999

2. BAsed on your Scenario requirement and Process requirement your customer needs, you need to bring these fields and create tables and we need to mainatain the data accordingly.

your requirement itself is self explanatory....

Regards

Sathya