cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update of sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

friends,

i have transferred sales order successfully from r3 to apo. i even got the message that the active model was generated successfully without errors. but when i come to apo in product view i am not able to see the sales order. is there any way to check whether in apo whether sales order is transferred successfully.

pls guide

vinay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have done that all. in cfm5 the status is active for both sales order and the product i retransferred. but still in product view i am not able to see the sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

If you have checked all these above mentioned things and still the sales order is not seen in APO, then

1) please exceute a CCR for the Single Product_Location. This might work.

If at all after exceuting the CCR, you are not able to see the sales order in APO, try the folowing,

2) Go to Cfm1 in R/3 without selecting any variants, enter the Model Name, Logical System, APO Application, and Just enter the single Product_Location in General Selection Options at the right hand side. Also put a Tick on the Sales Order tab in the Material Dependent Options and similarly enter again the Product_location in the new window of Sales Order.

After you have done this, click execute, again click on the consistency check tab in new window.

You will recieve a detailed report about the sales order and Product_Location.

Understand this detailed report and if any issue, please revert back to us. . .

Do not save the generated model, just come back without saving the model.

Hope this will work. Please confirm on the same.

Regards,

Prasad Patil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vinay,

Sometimes the queues get stuck in the outbound or inbound modules.

Check smq1/smq2 for the sales order in both the systems.

Warm Regards.

Arnika

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vinay ,

Iam sure you would have verified this , since you have already mentioned you have checked the inbound APO and outbound ECC Queues. But just double checking - Have you put any stop queue using program RSTRFCQ1 ? Also check if your APO queue is registered using transaction code SMQR .

Verify if you have any custom functionailty that is stopping the sales orders for this particular material

from transferred form ECC to APO. Also try creating sales orders for some other materials active in the SO - IM and check if they are getting transferred to APO. If they do then you can be very sure the problem is specific to this material.

Thanks

Saradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

RRP3 is the reliable t-code to check the transferred parameters. Some of the other t-codes to check are CFM5 in R/3, /sapapo/rrp1 in APO, /SAPAPO/AC03 - Product Availability etc., Also check is there any blocked queues containing your transferred sales order from R/3 to APO which is not allowing to update in product view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Please use t-code /n/sapapo/rrp3, enter the planning version as 000, enter the product, location and press enter. If your sales order is transferred successfully, you could be able to view the sales order in this view.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.