cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partner connectivity kit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i am having partner connectivity kit ,is it possible to do the file->rfc scenario without

having xi server,plz help me.

thanks & regards,

subba reddy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP PCK enables smaller companies to exchange xml documents with their Business Partner's SAP XI. It includes File, JDBC, JMS, SOAP and RFC adapters.

So, without XI server it is not possible to execute any scenario. AS PCK, is a tool to connect to XI server over Internet

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Kalpesh

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts !

I installed PCK on XI system.Now, how to remove it to switch to XI Adapter Framework.

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved my problem,

regards,

subba reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved my problem,

regards,

subba reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

This link explain u PCK and need of Integration Server for Message Processing(check the topic Message Flow under PCK)

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e1/091640a991c742e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Under certain scenarios; eg, developing XI adapter, adapter module, testing adapters etc, it

is possible to realize your requirement in PCK loopback mode.

You may issue a search on SDN with following key words :

pck loopback devModePCK

There you can find more info regarding how to configure such.

HTH,

Ying-Jie Chen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The PCK (Partner Connectivity Kit) is a solution provided by SAP for companies who wants to communicate with another company that have SAP XI but don’t want to install their own SAP XI, basically it’s an installation of an small SAP XI system with most of the functionality disabled and it is used as an endpoint for message transfer between the organization with XI and the partner company

Check this document for PCK use cases:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/101808bc-e606-2b10-638b-a3e50859...

Thanks

former_member307485
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Subba,

PCK must work with XI. You cannot work PCK without XI!That is the architecture of XI and PCK.

In the PCK sender or receiver, you need to give the service or interface which is existing in XI.

Hence, you can't work PCK without XI.

REgards,

Divya