Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when RG1 will be Updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAPians

When will the RG1 will be Updated?

Is Material Type HALB(Semi-finished Products) comes Under RG1

Is there any configuration seetings to be Made for Updation of RG1 with reference to Material and sales documents Types

Kindly Reply

Regards

Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prakash,

1. The moment your configuration is completed and your transactions completed as follows

Order(VA01) --> Delivery (VL01N) > Proforma Delivery (JF)>Vl02N(PGI) --> Billing (VF01)(F2-invoice) --> Excise Invoice(J1iin)

Execute : Tcode J1I5 for RG1 Updation. You can also Extract through J2I5 and print through J2I6

2. FERT OR HALB OR ROH any saleable material must first be maintained in Master Data - J1ID

Chapter - Id, Material and Chapter Id, Cenvat determination has to be completely mainatined.

All master data(Excise group, Series group, Plant) is necessary for maintaining register RG1.

3. Check the following links

[http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/EN/data/pdf/SDBFPR/SDBFPR.pdf]

[http://www.scribd.com/doc/7843771/CIN-Pricing]

Regards

Sathya

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you inward the material, quantity will update and when you make sales and run J1I5, both quantity and value will update.

Is Material Type HALB(Semi-finished Products) 
       comes Under RG1

Yes for that in J1ID, for "Material and Chapter ID combination", maintain "F" under the tab "Material type".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi

So when i do GRN then it will automatically update RG1. and when i create PGI for the Sales order It will automatically update RG1?

Am I right in understanding your Reply

Regards

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

First in Tcode J1I5 you have to update the RG1 register with RMA as classification

then you have to extract the RG1 register with IDH for domestic sales and in]

J2I5 extract and inJ2I6 you can print

regards

Just search in the forum you will get lot of info on RG1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prakash,

RG1 will update the Quantity from GI Doc and VAlue from Excise Invoice.

Regards

Sathya