cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in SMARTFORMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have two different pages in one smartforms.

In both pages MAIN window is having SAME HEIGHT AND WIDTH.

I am printing ITAB1 (with 2 columns) in PAGE1 - MAIN window , and ,

ITAB2(with 5 columns) in PAGE2 - MAIN window.

problems : it is printing the content of main window only in FIRST page, in seconde page, it is printing all other content , but not MAIN window.

if i change the sequence of PAGE1 AND PAGE2 , then it will print the main window of PAGE2 but not of PAGE1 and vice - versa.

please help me to slove this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in Page1 itab 1 is printing, once all the records in itab are completed then only page2 's mainwindow has to be printed .so u have to write a condition that once all the records in itab1 are completed then only page2 has to be triggerd.

so count the no.records in SF and driver prgm.Say sf_rec and dr_rec

counting the records in SF in Itab1's loop increment sf_rec for record.

For this u have to use a 'condition' element rightclickcreatecommand.

in this command in new page give page 2 and in conditions tab give condition as SF_REC EQ DR_REC.

then when all the records are completed new page will be triggred.

I think it will be helpful for u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check these things

1. some condition not applied on page not which is not fulfilled

2. for the first page set second page as next page.

3. alignment of main window on second page.

if u have to put some condition on main window.

if this does not help try to put all data in folder and then put ur condition on that folder for main window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh

Refer these lines given in help.sap [Main Window|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/b1/243fdabeee11d4b633006094192fe3/content.htm]

Main Window on Several Draft Pages

There are two ways to reach the second draft page:

• If you want to branch to the second draft page immediately after printing the first draft page with the main window, enter this second draft page as next page of the first one in the page node attributes. If the main window is not filled completely on the first draft page, the specified next page is not processed.

• If you want to branch to a different draft page later, for example, after printing a particular output, insert a dynamic page break at this position.

• The draft page specified like this is processed even if the main window was not filled completely (for example, because at the end of the form you want to print General Business Terms).

The draft page to which you branched is processed from the beginning. As soon as it starts processing the main window, SAP Smart Forms resumes printing at the break location (after an automatic page break) or directly after the executed command node (after a dynamic page break).

Regards,

Sravanthi

aditya_avadhanula
Participant
0 Kudos

If you have a content of fixed length then dont use main window for both the pages , use main window for one page and a secondary window and a template for the other page . I think error is coming because of that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the conditions tab for main window in Page 2. You must have given some conditions over there.

Thanks,

Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check the next page condition in Page PAGE1.

Also, check the condition given to ITAB1 and ITAB2.

you can try giving condition

SFSY-PAGENAME = 'PAGE1' to ITAB1. and

SFSY-PAGENAME = 'PAGE2' to ITAB2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check for the "Next" page given in the "First" Page or not.

If it is given then page then check for the main window is added as the page window for the second page or not.

Regards,

Nihar