cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name<>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ....

I created an application for Internationalization.I followed " Developing International Web dynpro application".IAm getting the output with out the language conversion.

Again i tried with writing the resource bundle code in the init method---in this case iam getting this error.

java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name com.sap.languages, locale de

My doubt is, there any need to write resource bundle code in this application or any settings i have to provide in local pc.

I added the required language in the browser.

Please tell me where i went wrong.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Sushma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I followed th developing an INternational application...

ravindra_bollapalli2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bvr,

Iam not clear with this.Could u explain bit more....

Please clarify my doubts.

anja_engelhardt2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you please specify in detail what's not clear for you?

Cheers,

Anja

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created an application for Internationalization.I followed " Developing International Web dynpro application".IAm getting the output in default laguage(English only)

Again i tried with writing the resource bundle code in the init method---in this case iam getting this error.

java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name com.sap.languages, locale de

My doubt is, there any need to write resource bundle code in this application (or)

any settings i have to provide in local pc.

I added the required language in the browser.

Please tell me where i went wrong.

ravindra_bollapalli2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi sushma

check this thread

look in to the messages of Guru Subramania or blogs of Perumal Kanthan

let me know after this

bvr

Edited by: bvr on Apr 20, 2009 11:29 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This link contains "developing an International Web dynpro application" both in Java Perspective and Web dynpro perspective.

Iam having one doubt in this....In the Web dypro perspective ---In

step 3:- <dd> Import the MessagesBundle Property files to this WebDynpro application in Package Explorer/src/Packages.

where i have to get this message bundle properities files ,,will any one tell me the exact path for this.

Please help me.

Regards

Sushma